The benefits of using Siouxland Regional Transit System (SRTS) as your public transportation solution are:
- SRTS has seat belts and wheelchair restraints in their vehicles.
- Public transportation continues to be one of the safest modes of travel in the United States. Transit vehicle operators are highly trained to anticipate and avoid problems. Most transit vehicles are larger, newer and more substantial than autos or vans.
Improve Personal Opportunities
- Public transportation provides personal mobility and freedom for people from every walk of life.
- Access to public transportation gives people options to get to work, go to school, visit friends, or go to a doctor’s office.
- Public transportation provides access to job opportunities for millions of Americans.
Encourages More Livable Communities
- Enriches the lives of people by giving them the choice and freedom to have access to health care, shopping, education, employment, public services, and recreation.
- Encourages and facilitates the most efficient use of transportation for employers in the SRTS service area through the coordination of programs and services.