Success Story: SIMPCO collaborated with County and City officials to complete a Rural Economic Development Strategic Plan for Dakota County, Nebraska
- The Dakota County Rural Economic Development Strategic Plan was structured to provide economic development strategies that are tailored towards prosperity, promoting commerce and industry, supporting business retention, recruitment, expansion, enhancing workforce development, and exploring select commercial and industrial sites.
- To create an economic development group amongst City officials, County officials, and leading businesses in Dakota County.
- Continue exploring potential commercial and industrial sites for future development.
- Stronger relationships and collaborative efforts amongst communities, businesses, and residents.
- Identified commercial and industrial sites for development.
- New businesses, a prospering economy, desirable working environment, and a unified County.
Keep with SIMPCO’s current projects by signing up for our Newsletter!
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017