Planning helps communities and various groups identify goals, form a vision and determine strategies through which communities can reach their goals and visions. This requires careful data analysis and extensive public input to ensure that planning is accurate, useful and in the interest of the community.
SIMPCO’s Community Development (CD) staff is available to any member community for on-site planning services which may include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive & Strategic Planning
- Natural Resources Planning
- Hazard Mitigation & Control Planning
- Regional Solid Waste Planning
- Land Use & Zoning Regulations
- Codification Services
- Urban Renewal and Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Urban Revitalization and Tax Abatement
- Data collection and analysis (demographic, economic, housing)
- GIS mapping
SIMPCO’s planning services works closely with divisions other than CD, such as Economic Development, Housing, and Transportation to ensure a holistic approach to creating a vibrant and livable communities.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via the contact form on this website for more information.