How To Make Ride Reservations:
Office hours for scheduling rides are from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. A voice message can be left if unable to call during service hours. Call (712) 279-6919 or 800-881-2076 toll-free outside our local calling area.
Reservations Must Be Made 24 Hours In Advance.
Please be sure to have all necessary information when you are ready to schedule:
- Rider’s name?
- Pick-up address?
- Appointment time and date?
- Drop-off location?
- Any additional stops?
- Will you need a return ride?
- Will there be other passengers, including children?
- Will you need curb-to-curb or door-to-door service?
- Do you have any special mobility needs (wheelchair, walker, etc.)
- Will you need to use the lift to enter or exit the bus?
- Each rider is allowed one (1) personal care attendant, and this person will ride free of charge. The attendant must be assisting the client or will be charged for the trip. Please schedule the additional person when making the reservation.
All passengers must be seated and wear their seat belt.
Please be ready at least five (5) minutes earlier than the scheduled pick-up time.
In many cases you will share rides with others, which may mean an adjusted pickup time. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
Local Phone: 712-279-6919 or Toll Free: 800-881-2076
TDD/TTY users may place a reservation by calling RELAY IOWA: 800-735-2942